Friday, May 20, 2011

NOT "NEW AGE" HERE

I just wanted to clarify that the research that I write about on this blog is not "New Age" or intended to be part of the so-called New Age Movement. This blog is just about research of history and topics that I feel are what these movies are about. Topics researched separately, topic by topic.

I'm listening to christian author Constance Cumbey talk about the New Age movement and seems to say that it's a pro-new world order and pro-antichrist movement. That's news to me. But I don't take her word for it -- I'm curious and want to research about it more to see if it's true (When I was kid, a fellow church member used to tell us to boycott Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ when it came out, and when I finally saw it later, I felt in my opinion it was one of the greatest movies of all time. So, I don't put much faith in people telling me not to see something, because that's not rational and now you got me curious). So, I read what Wikipedia had to say about New Age. It seems to be about anything and everything; from eastern religions, astronomy, quantum mechanics, Atlantis, etc. And a few New Age-types were extremists and added extra things, like Alice Bailey's Nazi talk, but don't all religions have their extremists? There are labels and catagories because people love labels and catagories, and now I admit I've just done gone used the label. So, my point being, I'm not talking New Age crap here. I'm talking topic by topic. From politics to history to basically anything that interests me.